Principals in Profile
Independent schools are widely diverse – and so are the people who work in them.
The principals of our Member Schools reflect this diversity, with a rich range of talent, experience and expertise.
What they have in common is a passionate commitment to education and the innovation that comes with independence.
We’ve asked some of our principals to share their inspirational stories in our Principals in Profile series. Click on the videos to watch each principal’s interview.
- Josie Crisara, Principal, Aitken College
- Adam Heath, Headmaster, Ballarat Grammar
- Tony Sheumack, Headmaster Beaconhills College
- John Marsden, Principal, Candlebark School and Alice Miller School
- Philip Grutzner, Principal, Carey Baptist Grammar School
- Gus Seremetis, CEO, Cire Community School
- Matthew Maruff, Headmaster, Girton Grammar School
- Aynur Simsirel, former Executive Principal, Ilim College
- Michael Kleidon, Principal, Luther College
- Gay Wales, Principal, Melbourne Montessori School
- Rabbi James Kennard, Principal, Mount Scopus Memorial College
- James Laussen, Principal, Overnewton Anglican Community College
- Fiona Cock, Principal, Sophia Mundi Steiner School
- Anne Marie Rodgers, Principal, Victory Christian College